During the summer months, parents struggle to find interesting and creative activities for their children. The last thing we want them doing is playing mindless video games all day long. Finding alternatives for them that are fun and still allow them to use the computer can be challenging. We have done the work for you and found some interesting websites that we believe your children will truly enjoy and learn from:
1. Science News for Children https://www.sciencenewsforstudents.org/ - This is an interesting and challenging website full of facts that children will enjoy.
2. Cool math http://www.coolmath.com/ - There are so many cool math lessons, your children will be amazed.
3. Is it possible for your child to become a genius? “Make Me a Genius” claims that it can http://www.makemegenius.com/
4. National Geographic for kids https://kids.nationalgeographic.com/ - This website provides almost everything your child will ever want to know about animals, nature, countries, etc.
5. Games that help children learn http://thekidzpage.com/ - All kinds of puzzles and other games are featured that will keep your child learning and having fun.
6. How stuff works https://www.howstuffworks.com/ - This website provides answers to many questions in a variety of areas. Nothing boring here!
7. The Old Farmer’s Almanac for Kids http://www.almanac4kids.com/ - So much fun information for your children that they cannot possibly get bored.